Ready to re-engage those New Year's Resolutions!? Grab yer fellow lasses and don yer green for the 2022 St. Patrick's Race around the Arlington Airport Trail. Sign up for the 5K or 10K and bring a friend! Get a discount code for groups of 15 or more! After all, these races (and after parties) are so much more fun with friends!!
First paid registrations will get a tank top and finisher medal...and a coupon to enjoy a free beverage afterwards at Elemental Cider (nearly across the street from the start line). Choose your cider or beer...on us! Elemental Cider also offers stone fired pizzas and an array of other food options.
Parking is available at the Arlington Boys and Girls Club, and the start line is located at the trail across the street...watch for the big yellow Arlington Runners Club arch!
100% of all proceeds from this race benefit adults with developmental disAbilities served through Eagle Wings disAbility Ministries. EWdM provides relational support for these amazing individuals, their families and caregivers. Register, come on out, and support this great cause!! EWdM is a 501(c)3 organization.
5K Starts at 10:10am
1. Start running North along trail
- Follow trail to marked TURN-AROUND on northern most part of Airport Trail at Cemetery Rd
- Return on Airport Trail running South to Start/FINISH.
10K starts at 10:00am
1. Start running SOUTH along Airport Trail
- Turn right at 172nd ST NE, running WEST on Airport Trail
- Turn right at 51st Ave, running NORTH on sidewalk
- In apprx .5 mile, cross 51st Ave at Crosswalk and run back SOUTH on paved path.
- In apprx 200yds, turn right on trail through wooded area.
- Turn right at trail junction, continue running West on trail.
- Turn right at fence running North on trail, along 43rd Ave NE
- Turn left back onto paved path, along 51st Ave NE
- Cross the road at the designated Crosswalk and continue North on sidewalk.
- Turn Right onto Airport Trail at 188th St NE
- Continue around Airport ON clearly marked Airport Trail path.
- Return on Airport Trail to Start/FINISH.